Announce

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jack 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Hi guys, current theme’s release doesn’t work well since jquery out it’s new version and some other issues inside it. We decided to make an update for this theme and re-do it from scratch using new html5/css3 standards and our new framework, where would be a lot of possibilities. We’re really sorry about our current theme version, we do not support it because there is no necessary we thought. But I’d like to announce that new theme version is about it’s new release and will be available for downloads this week!
    Thanks to all of you for your patience! So sorry for any inconvenience with this theme’s first releases! Thanks for understandings!
    Regards,
    Alex

nikiliapis
    Participant

Could you please provide a simple fix for the theme’s Nivo slider image to be clickable?  I am happy with the current theme, but need this small feature added in…  I know in the Accordian slider the text can be clicked on but the Nivo slider works best with my website.  Please help, I have been very patient through all of this and i’m sure you can find an easy fix for this.

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Unfortunately the old theme version will not be supported. But okay, we’ll add this task to our schedule.

mbhrad
    Participant

I would also really appreciate the click feature on the nivo slider as it’s a really bad user experience not to give the user the ability to click on a slide containing a CTA or message that catches their eye.

Additionally I am very concerned about this theme and you authors at Theme Makers, I have found there to be a bug when viewing the site in Safari 5.1.4, not sure if this related to same jquery issue, but my main navigational menu does not appear. Only on the homepage this happens, and only in Safari 5.1.4. Additionally  I know this is not a plugin problem because I disabled ALL plugins to see if it would trigger, it is a Safari browser bug only. I have however now noticed that your demo menu still works in the same browser, so that makes me think perhaps there is something specific to my domain and environment, as your demo works, but I have no idea what? Do you or has this happened before?

I have been reading all week about your updates, my client now thinks I don’t know what I am doing because I have been awaiting the update of this theme all week and promising him that it will happen all week, but the themeforest page does not show a 1.5 update, and I have no reason to think you have actually updated it this week as you have been promising. Thanks to John Babko I tried to update the jquery file, but his solution did not fix my jquery problem.

I thought I bought a theme that had been fully tested on all browsers, and properly designed, with good prompt support … this experience has been very dissapointing and I am now considering dumping this theme altogether and moving to a more reliable platform!

If you guys don’t respond to this thread and please answer my questions, it will be apparent to me and most others struggling like me in the last few weeks, to move to something more reliable. I have left messages EVERYWHERE! On themeforest in multiple threads, to your email, to your twitter NOT ONE RESPONSE! Seriously I haven’t gotten 1 response from anyone for 2 weeks now.

I came in here just because I noticed an ADMIN actually responded to someone. This message doesn’t really belong here, but it is far too difficult to reach you people. Please respond and provide some support to represent your theme and your company better, and actually serve the 300+ people that purchased your theme and bought into your company.

Michael Bhrad

Ensight Marketing

mbhrad
    Participant

p.s. the site that’s having problems is http://www.myalliedpain.com

thx

camwilde
    Participant

Are you updating the Horizon WordPress theme or no?  paying $40 for a theme that only works for 5 months is ridiculous.  Are you offering refunds?

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Guys, thanks for your patience and we’re really sorry about this current theme release. It brought all of us a lot of head ache, it because of our unsuccessfull old framework. Our theme release v.2.0 is near it’s out. Just a couple days and we’ll release it.
    Regards,
    Alex

camwilde
    Participant

Thanks for the update!  We’ll stay tuned.

Alex TM
    Keymaster

I’m really appreciate that!
    Thanks again!

mbhrad
    Participant

when can we expect the release?

thanks

camwilde
    Participant

So I noticed in the last few days the horizon preview has been getting worked on so that it displays properly and it looks as if it’s done.  Does this mean the update is soon?

http://horizon.webtemplatemasters.com/

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Today we’ve launched the new theme version (release 2.0) on our demo.

Sure, It will be available for downloading on Wednesday.

Please follow us on our Twitter feed to be always notified with any news/updates for our themes.

Regards,

Alex

camwilde
    Participant

How is the update working?  It’s not able to update through the Dashboard (update themes) at all.

Thanks.

Alex TM
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’d like to announce that we’ve released our new version(which is stable) of this theme. Please re-download it and istall again to your wordpress. We afraid that it’s incompatible with the previous one, so please back up your current data before using a new theme. We’d suggest to all our customers to use the new theme version from scratch (i.e. use it on a fresh database or just drop the current one). Our apologies for making some problems with our previous version.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience!

Regards,

Alex

mbhrad
    Participant

Import Errors into the new framework with new WP database install (as recommended by Thememakers): http://imgh.us/Screen_Shot_2012-09-26_at_2.25.02_PM.png

I’ve tried this three times, since you recommend new install … this is a huge mess for me to have to redo all of this manually, why am I experiencing errors and how can they be resolved?

Please email me directly if you can login and fix for me at mb@ensightmarketing.com

thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.