About revolution slider

Support Forums Support Forums SmartIT WordPress Theme About revolution slider

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jack 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wind2k9
    Participant
    wind2k9 themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Expired Support

Hi ..i just purchased your theme. Now i understand a template is a templetate and so on…but i have upload the rev slider plugin…but i cant find any demo rev slider already. I understand that the pictures are copyrighted and so on…but coul you guys upload a default rev slider template with exact the size dimensions and titles you have on the live demo?

jack

You can process installing the full demo content and then delete all not required content.

Regards,
    Jack

wind2k9
    Participant
    wind2k9 themes
    Theme Name Buyer License Supported Until
    Expired Support

From 1 to 10 your answer is bellow 0. My question was simple:
    – if you sell this template with a revolution slider ..is ok if u dont provide it because of the copyright thing ..but your buyers should know what size is the slider….what pictures sizes work best and so on
    Why do you thing we “the buyers” buy a template? So we can employ you to do “the work” ?
    You are funny.
    Kind Regards!

jack

Hi there,

Well, being funny is not a crime and I didn’t mean to be funny at all. What so funny in my reply? Please be advised that REVOLUTION slider accepts any image sizes and it has flexible settings panel for helping you adjusting the appearance of it on the frontend, for more info click the HELP button in the slider editing window and you’ll find there detailed instructions for editing the slider in accordance to your needs http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fa4lgtc46
    In regards to your initial inquiry I would like to add that YES all images are copyrighted but with the demo content process you’ll get these watermarked and then could just replace with your images, and with the demo content installation you’ll get all slider settings as on our demo preview. If you are not able to install the demo content for some reason and JUST need to get the image and slider size you could check that on demo preview with the help of firebug, with this being said the image size we have used on demo for slider is 1180×488 which is recommended image size BUT any size could be used ass I mentioned above.

Regards,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.